Football Official Dallas Cowboys Talk

I honestly think that Romo should NOT have re-entered the game after rehurting his back. He didn't make the hoped for miracle play, but he also didn't make things any worse. Maybe it was just the wind knocked out of him but if I were a Dallas fan I'd want a healthy Romo in there not a crippled Romo. Then again the Redskins were considering putting a crippled RGIII into last night's game even though he hadn't been practicing and isn't 99.9% back to healthy.

I agree Romo shouldn't have been in the game at the end. On the final play he seemed to be scared and it looked like he started scrambling around unnecessarily before he needed to. My issue with the game, though, was the lack of commitment to the running game. Dallas averaged 7+ yards per carry last night and passed way too often in my opinion. If they'd stuck to the run a little more I think that game could have looked different.

Yeah, all the Romo hating Cowboy fans were probably BEGGING for Romo to come back in and save the day today. That was awful!! The Cowboys need to find a way to get Alex Tanney back! Not sure what it was about him, but I liked what I saw from him in preseason games. Certainly couldn't have been much worse than Weeden today.

Why do the Cowboys have to play tonight? It seems like forever since they last played and I'm ready! Let's go Cowboys!

Tools for success for the Cowboys today: Run, Run, Run, Throw up the X!!

OMG!!did you see that catch by beckam jr!!!!! That will go down as one of the greatest catches ever!

Indeed! They might want to think about keeping an eye, or 2, on him. He's killing the boys so far. Maybe Eli will get too eager to get him the ball and force a pick soon.

Yeah, you and me both. Running game is lackluster and this defense...wow! The D looks terrible. 3 possessions, 3 touchdowns. Tough to win like that, especially on the road.

Back