Football Official NFL Draft Thread

Even though it looked like Velcro at least they have his name on the back of the #1 jersey. Maybe that means they will keep him?

Ok, lets assume the Lions don't trade. I can say I am happy they didn't take a QB....:)

In the Martz Offense Kitna is capable of being good, even though I think he isn't good. He (I think) was in the top 5 last season for passing yards (4000+).

Do you think Tatum will be tradebait??

Thanks
Mike

Johnson seems to have a good attitude. Hard work ethic, that is what the Lions need.

They would be fools to trade him. Think about it, while everyone is busy double teaming Roy Williams (or CJ....or both) then that leave Furrey open and the RB probably.

Plus his work ethic could rub off on Roy Williams (I don't think Roy Williams should come up smiling everytime he drops a pass or messes up.)

Thanks
Mike

Pasttimesports said:
tatum is suppose to be there to play since jones gets hurt everytime he gets touched.

Do you ever watch the Lions or just hear when KJ is injured?

He doesn't get injured every time he gets touched. He sprained his ankle his rookie year getting stepped on by an OL (I think).

His second year he had big old Damien Woody land on his elbow while it was straight and it got hyperextended.

Last season near the end he broke his foot. How do you expect not to get injured when you play the game like this?? He ran Ray Lewis over in this same game....:eek:

KJ-Banner.gif

Thanks
Mike

Back