Basketball OMG!! 09-10 Exquisite w/a Twist!

Well online dealers are certainly starting off rather high on this product. Poor 08-09 Exquisite is selling around $400-450box currently, and when 09-10 goes live I could see it dropping a but more.
Heck I'm considering a case of 08-09, but alot of the major hits were already pulled :(

Dont get caught up in the hype of this product. UD has shown you pics of the best cards in the set and just like every set, they are near impossible to pull. Buying a case or 2 even 5 cases wont remotely land you a chance to pull a dual Jordan/tiger or even a MJ Auto patch Rc. You are better off buying the MJ if you like it.

I still think most of the top tier cards will land in cases to "Preffered" dealers/ people. Why not, what does UD have to lose by doing so??

Below is posted on ****outs Pre-Sell Info

Product information on 09/10 UD exquisite basketball was recently released and early demand as well as an amazing checklist indicate that this product should be a monumental hit. At least one report indicates the production run may be higher than anticipated.

2009/10 basketball
42 Regular Cards (#'d to 199)=8358 BOXES
2008/09 basketball
60 Regular Cards (#'d to 125)=7500 BOXES

Only time will tell how "extremely limited" this product will be as some have indicated. We foresee the market prices fluctuating next week as Hobby shops, Distributors and Wholesalers All receive additional allocations which has not occurred yet.

We are committed to providing our customers with the most competitive prices on the web. With the valuable input from our forum members as well as our 20+ years of experience, we hope to provide you with as much information as possible. While we cannot guarantee prices will come down from current sell levels, our experience leads us to believe that supply will increase when the product is live next week and ****OUTCARDS.COM is committed to providing the most competitive pricing on the net.

Please email ****[email protected] for the latest news including pricing and availability on 2009/10 exquisite basketball.

Also be sure to check back next week for our 2009/10 exquisite basketball giveaway where we will giving away the entire contents of a 2009/10 exquisite box used in our upcoming video box break.

Thanks again for your business.

Yea, there's alot of talk about how "limited" this stuff really is. Going by all the numbers per the checklist/set/etc this year seems more than there are stating.

I'm still not sure what I'm gonna do, still waiting to hear back from one LCS but have another one that will be selling for $650box. So I might grab one to hold onto, we shall see

Back