Packers vs Seahawks Flame thread

You're a Cowboys fan so your judgement is questionable at best :thumbleft:

heyyyyyyyyyyyy i resemble that remark

i would really love to see the packs go all the way. and yes by all the way i mean they have to beat my cowboys who will beat the giants as long as they all show up for the game. AND jessica simpson is not allowed within 30 yards of the stadium. the woman needs a warning sign stamped on her forehead that says "Enter at your own risk"

i would really love to see the packs go all the way. and yes by all the way i mean they have to beat my cowboys who will beat the giants as long as they all show up for the game. AND jessica simpson is not allowed within 30 yards of the stadium. the woman needs a warning sign stamped on her forehead that says "Enter at your own risk"[/QUOTE]

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Oh!!! You just made me spit my drink all over my keyboard!!!!

i would really love to see the packs go all the way. and yes by all the way i mean they have to beat my cowboys who will beat the giants as long as they all show up for the game. AND jessica simpson is not allowed within 30 yards of the stadium. the woman needs a warning sign stamped on her forehead that says "Enter at your own risk"[/QUOTE]

Oh!!! You just made me spit my drink all over my keyboard!!!!

score one for the scrapster!

HAH giants are still in, I can talk trash...except with eli manning as my QB i'm not so sure I got the balls :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

LOL, looking back, I just owned myself :lollol::lollol::doh::lollol::lollol:

Back