PEYTON MANNING 1/1 NFL LOGO PATCH!!!

nope it is real. i know they seem fake im clearing out my whole collection of sick patches. even though that is a newer one. they are all completely real and straight from packs. guaranteed.

anyone interested or wondering the authenticity of either card is more than welcome to contact the manufacturers and inquire them. both are completely authentic and untampered

Just curious as to why the patch faker left the entire top of the logo on there rather than cut it off like all of the normal sized logos of that size....Also why is their a huge cut/tear in the upper left corner of the window? :rolleyes:

westwarrior11 said:
nope it is real. i know they seem fake im clearing out my whole collection of sick patches. even though that is a newer one. they are all completely real and straight from packs. guaranteed.
babawhahahwwhaaha :slap:

cwells52 said:
Just curious as to why the patch faker left the entire top of the logo on there rather than cut it off like all of the normal sized logos of that size....Also why is their a huge cut/tear in the upper left corner of the window? :rolleyes:
Uh, becuase even though it seems fake it's not, he's just clearing out his whole collection of sick patches...

Back