PFT: Agent tells Niners that Crabtree will re-enter draft.

Wow what a dope . I would love to see the NFL change the RC contracts for next yr. I think Rc's get to much money right now . They have yet to prove them self. They should all get a tier based salary for the 1st 3yrs Then a team needs to pay up if they play like they are expected to .

Wow what a dope . I would love to see the NFL change the RC contracts for next yr. I think Rc's get to much money right now . They have yet to prove them self. They should all get a tier based salary for the 1st 3yrs Then a team needs to pay up if they play like they are expected to .

exactly.

Sounds like he has a family member screwing him over. His agent doesn't seem to be too happy about this. At least that's what they said on ESPN a little while ago.

I agree in one respect, but in NFL there are no guaranteed contracts so you need to get your money when you can and while you can. Jake Long was the highest paid tackle in the game. That helps the vets in one respect because he upped the value of the Franchise tag for a LT for this year.

Too many Hawks faithful were all on Crabtree's jock. The guy is a product of TTU pillow soft schedule and will be a bust. He know this so he is trying to squeeze every penny out before being shown for the fraud he is.

apparently his cousin David Wells is his 'advisor'.... paraphrasing quote from espn Daius Bay got 38mill, crabtree is one of top players in draft and wants to be paid that way...

Too many Hawks faithful were all on Crabtree's jock. The guy is a product of TTU pillow soft schedule and will be a bust. He know this so he is trying to squeeze every penny out before being shown for the fraud he is.

I sure wasn't one of them. I caught the stench of "prima donna" from this guy from day one. But hey, he's on the Niners, where TO got his start, so maybe this is meant to be :shifty:

Back