Hockey POLL: Who Will Be The 08-09 Stanley Cup Champions?

Who Will Be The 08-09 Stanley Cup Champions?

• Total voters
uh Panthers over the ..uh.... um... Avalanche LOL

if thats not possible how about ... the uh... Flyers over the Red Wings?

nevermind I'll stick with basketball LOL

I think the red wings are gonna be upset in the first round this year, and im really hoping the oilers win it but i wont hold my breath, but i do think the cup is gonna be won by the western conference again this year.

Repeat after me, Red Wings, OK your turn, it's real easy just kind of rolls off your tongue. Come on now you can do it I know you can......Red Wings, there see how easy that is. peace.

imronron said:
Repeat after me, Red Wings, OK your turn, it's real easy just kind of rolls off your tongue. Come on now you can do it I know you can......Red Wings, there see how easy that is. peace.

Lemme try!
08-09 Stanley Cup Champion, De... De... MONTREAL CANADIENS!

Hmm.. I tried, guess it's not to be. Its as unnatural as not adding the 'away' to the end of Go Leafs Go... Away...

GO LEAFS GO.

L-E-A-F-S

I mean sure.. yeah.. we have four.. umm wadda you call em? LINES yeah we have 4 solid lines. and you know that force in net we have. the Finnish Flashy wall. and we have a guy we let go years ago backing him up! oh and i love our defense who only produces at the end of the year when they think their job's are on the line.

YUP STANLEY CUP TEAM RIGHT THERE.

Christheleafsfan said:
GO LEAFS GO.

L-E-A-F-S

I mean sure.. yeah.. we have four.. umm wadda you call em? LINES yeah we have 4 solid lines. and you know that force in net we have. the Finnish Flashy wall. and we have a guy we let go years ago backing him up! oh and i love our defense who only produces at the end of the year when they think their job's are on the line.

YUP STANLEY CUP TEAM RIGHT THERE.

Me and you are gonna get along real good lol

Back