Basketball Post ONE PC auto

Eric, is it weird that my first reaction to your Miles card was to do the DMiles hand gesture? The fact that it's still a major part of my celebrations in life says something...not sure what..but it says something

My other Reggie

ReggieSPAuthenticSignatures.jpg

Seanboy24 said:
Eric, is it weird that my first reaction to your Miles card was to do the DMiles hand gesture? The fact that it's still a major part of my celebrations in life says something...not sure what..but it says something

My other Reggie

ReggieSPAuthenticSignatures.jpg

You talking the two fists on the forehead thing that him and Quentin Richardson used to do? I don't know what it meant but I was always amused by it.

Steve_O_21 said:
You talking the two fists on the forehead thing that him and Quentin Richardson used to do? I don't know what it meant but I was always amused by it.

yeah, that's what he's talkin about... and is it sad that when I posted the card I did the 'D Miles' too?

We've done that way too many times over the years.

ewilkens said:
yeah, that's what he's talkin about... and is it sad that when I posted the card I did the 'D Miles' too?

We've done that way too many times over the years.
That's some funny shiza! My buddy James and I still quote Shaq-Fu's lyrics from his first album whenever we see him on tv or anything.

^^^ can you still post that?

although it is nice to see the copycat-ing back. Even got the same letter. Well done.

for the life of me I cant remember if I posted this... but its one of my favs...
DSC01308.jpg

That card is so sick!!! I want the Bird/Granger like Sean has so damn bad but I don't have that kind of cash whenever they do pop up. Check the Aristocrats thread for a serious question. I need everyone's opinion.

Back