pretty sure i stole this

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
:shifty:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=270425588667

0 of those monks completed, 0 in stores, 1 at auction :pray: it goes silly, BV is $50, and the only other 'on card' auto he has is 91 Proline, he has some DLP Stickers and 1 Topps Sticker that ive seen so far...

should be able to fish out something nice with it...kinda mad i lost a lot last night, but i bought this before the other ended....not that it matters, paypal would have gone dry for a few hours had i won both :shifty:

:secret: it was kinda free :shifty: used eBay bucks...which im now out of...and lonnie, you got links to both steals, everyone else just gets the 1 steal :shifty:

hope to make them an easy flipout...most in the other lot are garbage though :wall: but maybe someone will need them :pray: and pay well for them

a Monk at auction ended last night at $12.25 (with $3.50 shipping), ill fish offers on mine at $19.95, should be here today :pray: so i can start restocking paypal again, only have $29 and change in there after buying some Exquisites the other day...

Back