pulled today 2006 upper deck auto/patch p. manning 3 colors

jlderry30

Bench Warmer
let me know what you have for trade. i'll have the card pictured sometime tonight. looking for emmitt smith in auto's or game-used cards, or maybe i'll just keep it in my pc collection where i know it's safe. what a break it was

thaxs jamie jlderry30.

the thing i like about the p. manning auto/jersey is it's serialed to his jersey #18/99. the things i didn't like was the white on the right side of the edges shows white an also it's part of the black jersey laping over the cross right under the upper deck symbol. but i guess i won't complain at all just makes it that much sweeter of a awesome card i have. i would say a pull of a life time. thaxs for all the replys lmk what your offers for it are in emmitt's only though. lolol

jamie

oh, i just uploaded the pic. of it in my pc. lol maybe i'll keep it who knows.............

i took a better pic. of it. looks better in person than in the pic. though. plus it doesn't help w/ my wife's web cam. some day i'll buy a real scanner. lol

jamie

wdwain- thaxs for the encouragement. just never know what your gonna pull,it's just amazing what you can find. take care

jamie jlderry30

Back