Rare Cris Carter (and other Vikes) wanted

Vikesrule

Bench Warmer
I'm looking for rare Cris Carter cards including auto's and jerseys. Inserts can't have print run of higher than 150-they don't need to be numbered as long as low print run, like 1997 Pinnacle Certified mirror golds. May also have interest in current and veteran Vikes (insert print runs of no more than 100) including auto's and jerseys. Veteran and current do not include players like Michael Bennett, Troy Williamson, Chris Hovan or players who had no real impact in the team's history. Don't need any Culpepper's either. Unless rookies, only looking for cards in Viking uniform. If you don't see anything in my bucket just let me know who you're looking for. Have 1000's not scanned. Here's a list of possible interest but let me know. Thanks!
Adrian Peterson
Robert Smith
EJ Henderson
Jake Reed
Chris Doleman
Henry Thomas
Fran Tarkenton
Sammy White
Ahmad Rashad
Anthony Carter
Joey Browner
John Randle
Matt Birk
Bryant McKinnie
Carl Eller
Jared Allen
Jim Kleinsasser
Kevin Williams
Pat Williams
Antoine Winfield
Matt Blair
Jim Marshall
Ron Yary
Paul Krause
Alan Page
Fred Cox
Chuck Foreman
Wally Hilgenberg
Tim Irwin
Hassan Jones
Karl Kassulke
Tommy Kramer
Gary Larsen
Carl Lee
Chris Liwienski
Bob Lurtsema
Brent McClanahan
Fred McNeill
Keith Millard
Mark Mullaney
Steve Riley
Joe Senser
Ed Sharockman
Jeff Siemon
Todd Steussie
Korey Stringer
Doug Sutherland
Dennis Swilley
Mick Tingelhoff
Stu Voigt
Roy Winston
Ron Yary
Rickey Young
Gary Zimmerman

mntwinvike said:
i got a bunch of randy moss gued
I don't need any of the Moss jerseys in your bucket but I did find some things of interest. I like the John Riggins jersey, Roethlisberger Topps rc, Flacco/Rice Threads dbl jersey, and the Fitz/Clayton jersey (and any of the Peterson's you'd part with). You can check my bucket but if there's any Vike's you're looking for let me know. I don't have any Peterson's (don't have ANY Williams' or Jared Allen either-unfortunately) but may have other stuff you'd like. Thanks!

tndcollectables said:
Hovan had a huge impact in Vikings history, Troy Williamson did also as the bum traded for Randy Moss.
LOL. Agree about Hovan since his motor didn't stop and he was great to watch! I used them since Hovan pretty much disappeared in Tampa (and I'm set on his cards too) and Williamson was hurt all last year. Figured those two would make the point to the non-Viking fan. I am definitely interested in your AP's so just let me know who/what you like from my bucket or let me know if you're looking for anything and I'll see what I can do. My Vike's aren't in my bucket so...just let me know! Thanks!
EDIT-I'll check your bucket for other Viking's interests besides the AP's too!

marinocollector said:
have an 03 cris carter miror gold one color patch... do you have any marino?
I'll see what I can find from your list but chances are I won't be able to come up with enough for the oh so wanted Carter mirror gold. Is there anything else while I'm looking?

Yeah Hovan did disappear with Tampa, been a Vikes fan since Snead, Osborn, Page etc etc for many, many years. I'll take a look again when I get a chance.

Back