Hockey Really Hating Upper Deck right now!!!!

seminolesfan16

Bench Warmer
So I redeemed through their online redemtion site two cards from the 06-07 Ultra, one is Luc Bourdon and the other was the Paul Stastny....so they send me the bourdon and a letter saying that they are out of the Stastny but here is an equal value card as a replacement....

So what do I get? But a 2003-04 Upper Deck portraits Joffrey Lopul #'d /1150, and a 01-02 Upper Deck Challenge for the Cup Dan Blackburn graded a 8.5

Blackburn has been out fo the league for two years due to injury, why not just send me a few brett Lindros cards as well?

This is ridiculous, why do you even make that many redemption cards if you do not have the stock to back it up? So now I am putting together a master set and have to buy another Stastny that someone else has already redeemed or leave a scratched off redemption card in it.

Anyone else had any problems with Upper Deck?

I pulled a trashed matt lashoff patch from ultimate hockey

sent it in and recieved a kiprusoff glacial graphs, and a gaborik premium collection buyback auto

it happenes, had it haded to me to I got a sundin and steen auto but Upperdeck told me sundin doesnt mail the cards they send him back So i got something different too

Back