Forte /75

Brady /25

Dual Nelson & Cobb /10

Jordan /49

Marino /20

James /25

Tannehill /25

Sanders /115

Looks like you did pretty well. That Tom Brady patch is pretty nice, and I especially like that Barry Sanders auto from Five Star. The only complaint I'd have would be that it's numbered /115, but I wouldn't complain long! :LOL: Heck, my only Barry auto is numbered /2000 and I'm happy with it. :bag:

Did those encased cards come out of a Best of Football product? I've never opened anything that has any of those in it.

All of the slabs came from a SBay cards product called Super 6 Pack, box had 6 slabbed packs, only the Marino was graded.

weird on the encased, i thought they usually had something on them if they were just 'authenticated' or something, which is what people seem to do when the card doesnt hit a minimum grade?...

weird on the encased, i thought they usually had something on them if they were just 'authenticated' or something, which is what people seem to do when the card doesnt hit a minimum grade?...
I think when you send the cards in you have to indicate if you want them graded or just authenticated BEFORE they inspect them. Since I'm not in the habbit of buying graded/slabbed cards I don' know all the details. I only have 3 slabbed "cards" all graded I got them that way I wasn't the one who sent them in. http://captkirk42.blogspot.com/search/label/graded cards

I like the Sbay just not brave enough to get in. Best of Football has gotten cheap the don't authenticate or grade last one I saw just said 2013 best of football on the label

that sbay site is terrible, they don't have a regular search...wanted to see what they had for Topps Olympic stuff...

Last years product for football sucked best cards were a Doug Martin leaf auto not numbered and a Namath 1/1 sketch but who buys those sketch cards

You got some amazing pickups in there Bud. That Sanders and Marino are sick! Would love to get that Austin from you, too.

If you are into tavon Austin I have 35 autos and over 160 total cards. Though, there are several I would not let go of, there are a couple i would let go of to expand my collection. I focused mainly on tavon and stedman and didn't realize, I have nothing else really. Besides a couple Eddie lacy and ej manuel autos. I super collect any wvu mountaineers. Nevertheless. If you are interested shoot me a message and maybe we can deal.

Back