**remember Trade Night Thursday Night***

Man, sorry i missed out guys. Was working on my sons truck till about 11:00 PM CST and was beat down.
But i will make the next one for sure as i need to get to know alot more traders on the site.
Looking foward to the next one, Thx
Darrrell

Awesome Darrell, you did miss a heckuva chat man, it boomed for 2 hours with 25+ people at one point there were 52 people in the chat!! Next Thursday same bat channel same bat time lol

Yes Darrell you do need to come next Thursday. We have contests, lots of trading, some buying, some selling, last night there was a box break I believe, and we even do some BSing. How are things down your way man?

Daren

first trade night for me, and it was a blast. Love the interactive contests and the ability to view and display buckets with ease. See you next Thursday. Thanks.

hey guys tell your friends to come over and join us next Thursday and Join us everyday for some of the best trading on the net!!

Trade night was pretty cool! I love the large format chat room, although sometimes it can be difficult to follow:) . Can't wait till next week. See you all there.
Bill

Back