Trade: Pacerfine & Nene

Nene

Bench Warmer
Nene gives: Topps 52 Style: Felton, May Wright, Garcia, Brinkley, McCarthy, Electra

Pacerfine gives: Boris Diaw Topps RC, Dwight Howard Topps RC, Chris Paul 52 Style

Mr Fine,

I realize this was your first trade on here (maybe ever?). In the future, please package your cards in a "bubble envelope" (the kind I used) and place the cards in top loader cases.

You shipped them in penny sleeves and a standard envelope, and resultingly two of the three cards ended up damaged.

I forgive you because I feel you made an honest mistake, and I dont want you to receive negative feedback for this, so I am just instructing you for the future.

I still thank you for the trade.

Pacerfine cannot be contacted b/c his mailbox is full. Please find a way to correct this. I would like replacement cards. Or I would like my cards back and I can send his back. Damaged cards are not acceptable and they were not properly shipped.

Have you contacted Pacerfine yet? If not let me know via pm and I will contact him for you. What cards were damaged?

I can't contact Pacerfine b/c his PM box is full

As for what cards are damaged, though I originally said 2 of the 3, I should have said all 3. The Chris Paul has a very minor corner issue, while the Boris Diaw RC has 2 very bad corners, and the Dwight Howard RC has one very bad corner. So yes, All three were damaged.

I believe you can contact him through email. If you don't get a reply in the next two days from your email, let me know.

not by email man...well i tried to email him about the base deal but he doesnt get back to me...but his PM inbox isnt full anymore because i have been contacting him by that method now

Back