Trade: Pacerfine & Nene

try talkin 2 him first...maybe he didnt get it...idk...just PM him...his pm box was emptied like a day or so ago...thats when he contacted me about the trade...just lmk

I sent him a pm also.... That is why I will give him tomorrow, I will wait til he signs in, and off.... Then if banned, I will put up a contact message for him. If he straightens everythign out, I will lift it.

I'm am sincerely sorry. What would you like as a replacement. Please do not leave negative feedback as I am new here, and don't want to start out with a bad rep. I acknowledge your suggestions and will use them. Please do not refuse to deal with me because of my very first trade mistake. It was an honest accident and I will never do it again. Nene please PM me with what you would want as a replacement. BTW, I have not responded to this thread because I never noticed it and have not had time to look over everything accordingly. I am sorry for everything that has happened, and hope you do not treat me in a bad way, because of my first mistake.

no prob...i guess everyone makes mistakes...still wanna deal for the granger and wade...and if u have any felton/morrison/mcnabb include as well...for the 52 base...lmk

I also did not realize the inbox only held 50 messaages which is way lower than what I'm used to. Again, I am deeply and sincerely sorry.

Good, when you get this all figured out, to everyone's agreement, I will lock the thread and hide the title. Pacers please do not start any more trades until this one is resolved. Thanks for doing the right thing.

Okay, I just want you to know I take full responsibility for the cards being bent, even though they wer not this way when I sent them. I will continue to send in envelopes, but will now use toploaders on every card. Once again, I am sorry for all of this.

pacerfine my suggestion is to use bubble envelopes. With the card in a toploader and sandwich them between 2 pieces of cardboard. For it to break then it would be pretty difficult. Also if you are doing a large trade, just purchase insurance, you only have to get damaged stuff 1 time and it is worth it.

Well, if something happens to the cards, they are covered. On bigger deals use it, but for lower end trades, Id just use a DC. And if something happens you can fix it. But a big del that you dont want anythnig messing up, insurance is the way to go.

jr if u ever get doubles of the iverson /225...or if u get the rookie exclusives raymond felton from exquisite (no auto) i would wanna deal for it...lmk if u get it

Back