Football Rutgers Wins!!!!!!!!!

i was just saying it would be kool if rutgers could make it to national championship. there not goign to there only going to rosebowl i know it. second there no rematch goin to happen with michigan and osu. florida i dont think is tht good. usc going to lose vs dame. i know tht goin to happen. there doing good now dame.

ok no rematch with osu and michigan then?

USC loses to Dame?

well how about Michigan handed Dame their only loss and it was in Dame land.

Oh yah, THEY LOST BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

47-21 at notre dame.

come on keep bringing notre dame in the nation title picture without bringing in an 1 loss michigan.

ok michigan got lucky u know tht. lol idk i think name going to beat usc. if not dame goes up there atleast to 3 then florida or texas will play osu. michigan is out of the picture when they lose to osu.

florida only has one loss. well michigan with one loss would probably be in front of dame b/c dame loss to them but still there out of picture.

Back