SCFREAKS PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT - COMPLETED!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
62ab3e4f2fa7__1273505985000.jpeg

lol thats prolly a worse picture ? If thats what we can do can i print off a police officer picture , and a pipe ? and a very large animal thats bigger than a car ? Come on lol !

its called a joke man, have some fun with this, do you think he would really accept that.

Lol i think its funny , im just checkin , lol my bad ! You and danielalba are making me work , but it would be easy for you 2 to shave your head lol , i have a bit more haiR !

im done for the day, dont feel like driving around the town to find a cop, ill go just to a party, they always end up there and yeah

LEADERBOARD UPDATED !
(if you see something that I missed please let me know)

ALSO remember THE WINNER is the FIRST PERSON TO COMPLETE ALL TASKS!!!!

(IF no one completes them THEN it is the highest score wins)

Adam - can we do anything else other than the shave head or police officer ? Me and D4tc both talked to police officers and both said they cant , and i have more hair than the other 2 people that are doing this so my "shave my head " is different than theirs lol ?

LOL sorry... I can't change now that the contest has started ;)

be creative ;) the UNDERWATER pics were great lol the Dinosaur pics...the fire engine pics lol... people put some thought into those ;)

I am sure someone can come up with a head shaving lol or a police ;)

you all still have time... and you can all still upgrade and get more points on some of your pics ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back