Basketball Screwdown or magnetic?

Which do you like more?

• Total voters

Quincy8Douby

Nets Fan
Which would you prefer for your cards?

Personally, I like the magnetic more for thin cards, but screwdowns are better for exquisites and thick cards. They are smaller, and will never split open if you drop them like the magnetics sometimes do. The only problem with screwdowns is that sometimes the nail gets stripped and wont go in the right way...

And if you vote, please explain why.

i voted screwdown magnetic are too hard to ship and gotta tape them cause they come out easy....

bdowden23 said:
I voted magnetic, seeing as I don't play toss the Exquisites too often so I don't really have to worry about them falling.

LMAO!

Voted Magnetic, because it's alot easier access to card and most of the corner protectors..plus after awhile some screwdowns stick to card so when you go to open it, you have a split in two card.

BTW you do not have to put tape on the magnetics to make sure they don't open.....wrap something around it(oh I don't know...say bubble wrap) and the card stays put and the receiving end of the magnetics doesn't have to pick off tape...which is annoying as hell.

kromeace said:
Mag... and put in graded card sleeve... no worries about it popping open, and it keeps the case in great shape...

This man is a genius! Exactly how things should be shipped and magnetics for sure. Screwdowns get annoying since you gotta screw em and take em out blah blah you know the rest.

Back