Selling all Jordan, Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Roy, Bargnani

mattf

Bench Warmer
Hi, wanted to know if anyone is buying Jordan, Lebron, Bosh, Wade, Bargnani, Brandon Roy as i have a few cards that are arguably among the top for each player. You can email me at [email protected]

i'm willing to do 2 types of deals.

Just sell outright via paypal

i am moving my collection from NBA to UFC/MMA to put my focus there.
i'd be willing to do buy/trade deals that would involve some paypal + cards in return

my wants would be the following:

-anything UFC/MMA related including Olympians
-anything that is first printed #01/ or #001/ or #1/1 cards as well as last printed cards #88/88 or #288/288
-any UFC/MMA swatches that are multicoloured
-any serial #'d or gold thick MMA cards from topps

what i have to offer in return depends upon you. give me a want list for the cards that you want the most & i'll send you some options to choose from. My best cards are NBA but i also have for all the other major sports as well.
I will ship any deal through paypal with a tracking number so that you can know where your cards are & i package everything encased & protected so there will be no damage in the shipping process. I've done this a few thousand times with no problems so i hope to continue the streak. If you are willing to send me paypal i'll ensure you get a hi-res scan of your cards before i ship so you'll know exactly what to expect. I'm going to have an online store in the next couple of weeks so that everyrone can buy, sell, trade in a fair & open fashion.

thanks,

Matt Feldman
1of1 Sports Investments
Pictures by 1of1SportsInvestments - Photobucket

It might just be that i'm a total idiot but i can't get my card scans to show. anyone who gives me an email address with their top wants i'll email you back some hi-res scans so you can see the cards i'm talking about.

thanks,

Matt ;)

Back