selling entire collection yao rookie auto /50, lebron and more!

Hey,
So I used to collect and stopped collecting a few years ago. Im just looking for some extra money and am moving and came across my collection. I am still going through prices, but will listen to any offer you guys have (paypal only please, no trades!) Below I will list every basketball card I have. I wont have pics up right now but if you are interested email me at:[email protected] or through here and I will get back to you with the scanned pictures ASAP.

So let me know if you guys have offers for the lot, trying to just sell the whole thing so I dont have to pay for each one on ebays listing.

The List:

Yao Ming Sp authentic ROOKIE AUTO 20/50

LeBron James SP Authentic auto second year

Ben Gordon Bowman signature auto jersey 36/50 ROOKIE never taken out of case from box

Marvin Williams SPX Auto jersey (red) /750

Ben Gordon Ultimate Patch 14/25 (black/red/white) very nice patch

Tyrus Thomas rookie hot prospects Auto on the letter T patch

I also have some other rookie auto patches, no one big names per say, but I will throw in the rest of my bball cards... if you are interested I can put together a list of those, but the main ones are the ones mentioned above. Please let me know if you are interested and submit an offer if you are. I will get back to you ASAP.

Back