Selling out, HIGH END. Forte, MoDrew, CJ, LT, Gore, Gonzo, Bush and TON MORE!!

diopaload7

Bench Warmer
Pictures by diopaload7 - Photobucket

Looking to sell just about everything except for the Leinarts, and the Norwood SPX spectrum. Along with whats in there, I also have a Chris Johnson SPX auto patch /199
Chris Johnson LCM blue auto jersey ball shoe /100
Chris Johnson LCM GOLD 3 clr patch jersey football shoe auto /25
Slaton LCM Blue /100
Chris Johnson absolute atuo ball jersey /299

Looking to sell for a little bit less than ebay prices, but not ebay fees. I may not have a load of feedback on here, but heres my ebay..
eBay Feedback Profile for lookdad

Therefore I will not ship first to clear an air.

PAYPAL only please as well. Please make some offers. Thanks!!!

diopaload7 said:
Pictures by diopaload7 - Photobucket

Looking to sell just about everything except for the Leinarts, and the Norwood SPX spectrum. Along with whats in there, I also have a Chris Johnson SPX auto patch /199
Slaton LCM Blue /100
Chris Johnson absolute atuo ball jersey /299

Looking to sell for a little bit less than ebay prices, but not ebay fees. I may not have a load of feedback on here, but heres my ebay..
eBay Feedback Profile for lookdad

Therefore I will not ship first to clear an air.

PAYPAL only please as well. Please make some offers. Thanks!!!

If you're going to try to set demands like that, you need to become a verified trader.

Im just trying to prevent working out a whole deal and then having the guy tell me that I need to ship first. Im trying to avoid using ebay and seeing if people want anything on here. I've been ripped twice by sending first on here, so with my ebay feedback and people knowing me from beckett a while back i dont see why its a problem.

diopaload7 said:
Im just trying to prevent working out a whole deal and then having the guy tell me that I need to ship first. Im trying to avoid using ebay and seeing if people want anything on here. I've been ripped twice by sending first on here, so with my ebay feedback and people knowing me from beckett a while back i dont see why its a problem.

The problem is there is a rule in place that truly is not that hard to follow. There really should be nothing preventing you from becoming a verified trader.
You're ebay feedback is not THAT high where you can justify the terms on how you're going to deal on here.
Become verified,it's that simple

Very interested in the following:

MJD NT /99
MJD Threads Nameplate Set
MJD SPA /999
Chris Johnson LCM Gold

Please lmk individual prices. Thanks!

Johnson SPX auto patch /199
Slaton LCM Blue /100
Carmelo Finest Auto/jsy