Set Completion

congrats! How do they determine what payers are needed?

That is what sucks about it. A non Saints fan requested the set. He included Muncie, Chandler, and Glover. I would not have. He also left off key Saints such as Hebert, Tommy Myers, and Eric Martin.

A vote was held among the people who are working on the set and new cards are added my popular vote. Dalton Hilliard and Deuce got added last year when we voted but other Saints greats got voted down. So me and another guy started the Saints HOF set. I am currently second and he is first.

Popular vote is bs because people just vote for the guys they have cards of.

Great looking set! Just out of curiosity, how come the Brees/McAllister RCs are Topps Chrome instead of SPA for the set registry?

That is awesome! Can you get any RC of the people in the set or are there only certain sets that the RC should come from or is it their toughest RC to find?

That is awesome! Can you get any RC of the people in the set or are there only certain sets that the RC should come from or is it their toughest RC to find?

It has to be a specific one. Best non auto non game used card with a print run of 999 or more

Back