shaq 1 of 1 for trade

steve-o said:
hey ice man i have no football autos or patches but have like 130 football rookie cards

lmk heaps of teams

it depends on who of and how much they go for, if u have some that book 20 and stuff but im not tradin a 1 of 1 for 130 rc's that book a dollar each

Just for those that are interested in that Shaq "1/1", you should all know its not an actual 1/1. Its one of those after-market ones

The_ICEMAN said:
yeh thats def. not true and who are you to come in here and say something obsurd like when you have no point in being in here

I have every right to post in here. Just letting the people know what this card is. If its not one of those after-market cards or a promo type card, then please tell us what product it is from and where/how you got the card.

I by no means am saying you personally made this card (which I know you didnt), I am just saying its not a licensed trading card

i have already reported you to a mod b\c if u are not interested in the card u have no right posting here first of all, and SECOND of all, it is a promo card, it was a redemption card, i got from one of those basketball "tins" years back, even though it is a promo card IT STILL IS A TRUE ONE OF ONE, and it would make a great addition to any shaq collector, im assuming you think that there are many of these around, well please go find one, go look on ebay, the only other decade of legends card is of hardaway, there is no 2 of the same card.

Back