Show a random card you own thread!!

So just did a major overhaul of our garage, everything off the walls, moved a ton of items and memorabilia in the months we worked on it. Patched, sanded, repainted, and it looks like a million bucks!

Found this 1985 gem under the steps when we were cleaning the floor when it was all said and done!!

20231126_132844.jpg

Based on these stats, no surprise the 1985 season ended with an 18-1 record and a Super Bowl XX win!
Screenshot_20231126_132802_eBay.jpg

Going through this thread from the beginning, and have been seeing some awesome cards!

This one hurts though, I regret trading this one to you when I was getting out of the hobby. Well, one of the many times I was getting out of the hobby!

Great card!
@dashcol

I have been in that same boat MANY times over the years....32 of them collecting on and off, to be exact!! I will say, it's a hobby that pulls one back in!!

So just did a major overhaul of our garage, everything off the walls, moved a ton of items and memorabilia in the months we worked on it. Patched, sanded, repainted, and it looks like a million bucks!

Found this 1985 gem under the steps when we were cleaning the floor when it was all said and done!!

View attachment 16054

Based on these stats, no surprise the 1985 season ended with an 18-1 record and a Super Bowl XX win!
View attachment 16055
That card is in remarkable condition for being tucked away for years…those black border sets are so tough

Going through this thread from the beginning, and have been seeing some awesome cards!

This one hurts though, I regret trading this one to you when I was getting out of the hobby. Well, one of the many times I was getting out of the hobby!

Great card!
If its any consolation, it is in good hands.

Back