Hockey Show Off Your Recent Ebay Wins Here!!!

I'll start it off! Won this yesterday from a boardie. :)

I love these jersey cards, and I'm not a big jersey card collector! Prefer autos, but this one interested me. $8 isn't too bad, I guess. He's a decent prospect.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...90001411837&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

e9_1.JPG

I pulled a Lundqvist SPGU Rookie Exclusive auto this year. I sold it for 75 bucks and a few cards that I needed. I basically got 110 sale value for it.

joshsmith said:
I pulled a Lundqvist SPGU Rookie Exclusive auto this year. I sold it for 75 bucks and a few cards that I needed. I basically got 110 sale value for it.

Nice pull Josh! Lots of us have cashed in on this years rookie crop in the NHL. I don't buy boxes much anymore, as I prefer to get the cards I need off ebay to avoid the crappy box disappointments, but this years rookies were worth a shot, or two, for box breaks! :D

Leafsfan1967 said:
Nice stuff Steve! I really love that 02-03 autographed set. Have a few myself! :D
I've really started to get more interested in hard signed cards. SPX always has stickers, which sucks because I like the rookie cards from them.

I've seen one from this sets you have that I'm after....a Belfour.........;)

micheal doyle said:
I've really started to get more interested in hard signed cards. SPX always has stickers, which sucks because I like the rookie cards from them.

I've seen one from this sets you have that I'm after....a Belfour.........;)

A silver Belfour out of 125???? :p Got that about 2 years ago at the Toronto Expo!

Back