signed memorbila uda scoreboard press pass etc coas

Domty13

Bench Warmer
Looking to mostly sell but i will listen to trades. Everything comes with COAs from either scoreboard, UDA or sports centre. PM me if you are interested. Shipping ill vary on the item.

to see pictures of items:

Domty13/Signed Memorbilla UDA Score Board ETC - Page 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Michael Jordan signed authentic Wizards jersey, Limited Edition to 27. Comes with UDA COA and PenCam (video of Jordan signing the jersey and saying "hi")-$700

Antawn Jamison signed 8x10 gold ink. (Rookie year) Comes with Sports Centre COA-$6

Vince Carter signed 8x10. (Rookie year) Comes with Sports Centre COA (x2)-$8

Vince Carter signed replica Raptors jersey (Rookie year) comes with Sports Centre COA-$70

Tracy McGrady signed Mt.Zion replica jersey (highschool jersey) comes with Sports Centre COA-$70

Shareef Abdur-Rahim signed Grizzlies replica jersey comes with APE COA-$25 (thats less than the jersey costs itself!)

Jerry West signed Sports Illustrated Cover, comes with Score Board COA (one of my favorite pieces)-$55

Marcus Fizer signed number pieces (home) Special Limited, comes with UDA COA-$12

Hakeem Olajuwon signed Guitar, comes with Olajuwon.com COA-$75

Vince Carter signed beckett (smeared from when he put his hand in it and said "ah damnit...") comes with sports centre coa-$8

John Celestand signed 8x10 (rookie year) comes with Press Pass COA-$2

Stephon Marbury signed/framed poster (huge) comes with Score Board COA-$25

Damon Stoudemire signed mini basketball, comes with Score Board COA-$12

Mike Bibby signed white panel mini basketball, comes with Press Pass COA-$15

Allen Iverson signed mini basketball, comes with Score Board COA-$30

Ed O'Bannon signed Nets Practice jersey (rookie year) comes with Score-$5Board COA

Darius Miles signed mini basketball, comes with Sports Centre COA-$12

Antawn Jamison signed indoor/outdoor official NBA basketball (rookie year) comes with Sports Centre COA-$35

Marcus Camby signed indoor/outdoor official NBA basketball, comes with Score Board COA-$40

Hakeem Olajuwon signed indoor/outdoor official NBA basketball, comes with Olajuwon stand and Score Board COA-$50

Clyde Drexler signed indoor/outdoor official NBA basketball, white ink, stands out really nice, comes with Score Board COA (one of my favorite pieces)-$60

Kobe Bryant signed/framed 8x10 plaque, (full signature) comes with Score Board COA-$90

Barry Bonds signed baseball, Barry bonds framed plaque, comes with Score Board COA-$90

Shaquille O'Neal signed 8x10, silver ink, comes with Score Board COA-$30

Dennis Rodman signed 8x10 (in Bulls uniform), comes with Score Board COA-$30

Back