Small tradelist!

bigred123 said:
Man i am not sure I can do that for the DUrant. I really want one of the big names in the 08-09 class. Is there anything I call offer from my bucket? LMK
Tom

Yea no worries! I really could use that dwight bowman chrome RC though

PPPanthersGM said:
not sure on the BV but it sells between $6-$8

is that patch vince carter? whats the sv on it I could add to the westbrook

Yes,it's Vince.Not sure about sale value.Can you PM me scans of these 2

08-09 press pass Game day gear DJ augustin 2 clr GU #ed/50
08-09 press pass game day great russell westbrook 2 clr GU #ed/50

ok i can use it, click my sig for my buckett and lmk if you need anything, that beasley books $8, if you also come across the one were he's holding 2 BBalls lmk tnx

XxViSiOnxX said:
ok i can use it, click my sig for my buckett and lmk if you need anything, that beasley books $8, if you also come across the one were he's holding 2 BBalls lmk tnx

All I saw where autos in you beckett, Do you have any dwight base/paralles of Dwight howard? Also have a beasley Topps chrome RC if you need it.

aussie2al said:
Thanx for the trade aswell mate.MattyJ made the banner for me.You can check out his work on the graphics thread.

Ahh sweet I should see if he will make me a dwight Banner with the lil highlight reel playing

XxViSiOnxX said:

That would be this one

Beasley.jpg

As you don't send overseas I did not worry about checking your bucket, even though I am verified I am willing to send first and you can have it for $5 delivered, costs $2.10 for postage plus padded bag and toploader so card will cost about $2. lmk
Rob

Back