So I opened a Retail box of UD and a blaster..

Tom R

Bench Warmer
I did not fare well with either, but did get some Young guns..

201 Drew Miller
202 Bobby Miller
206 Tobias Enstrom
207 Milan Lucic
233 Ryan Callahan
234 Marc Staal
237 Brian Elliott
247 Mason Raymond
248 Janik Hansen

UD Game Jersey Andrei Kostitsyn

Hometown Hero Paul Statsny

NHL Best Alexander Ovechkin
NHL Best Ilya Kovalchuk

Lord Stanley Hero Ryan Gretzlaf LSH6

Have 2 more Blaster boxes to open..

In My last two boxes, I got:

#224 Lauri Tukonen
#216 Matt Niskanen
#227 Carey Price*****
#239 Dennis Tolpeko

NHL Best Jarome Iginla

Lord Stanleys Heroes LSH4

Tom R said:
In My last two boxes, I got:

#224 Lauri Tukonen
#216 Matt Niskanen
#227 Carey Price*****
#239 Dennis Tolpeko

NHL Best Jarome Iginla

Lord Stanleys Heroes LSH4

Tom I need the YG Price. I still have the Yg Staal. LMK if we can work out something before I send the Fleury sticks. I'll check the BV, and let you know. I think Staal is $60. Not sure on Price, but I have a few recent Pens rookies to add if Price is more.

Okay Price is $80, and Staal has dropped to $50. :eek: I can put a Pens package together to make up the $30 difference, if you're interested. I have some Pens rookies, and a Conklin GU from 06-07 UD, and some other stuff. LMK!

Troy, we will be able to work something out hopefully. Do you have any Staal auto cards as that is my daughters top want.. I have been trying to bid on a Trilogy auto of Staal for her, and I keep losing! They go around $17

Tom R said:
Troy, we will be able to work something out hopefully. Do you have any Staal auto cards as that is my daughters top want.. I have been trying to bid on a Trilogy auto of Staal for her, and I keep losing! They go around $17

No I don't have any Staal autos at the moment. Are you talking about the Trilogy Ice Scripts ones? They are nice. I have a Dany Heatley already, and a Rick Nash on the way. I'll keep a watch for one on ebay for you. $17 sounds pretty fair for him. I think his poor scoring production this year has hurt his collectibles quite a lot, but good for you if you can buy his stuff low! ;) Do you want me to try to get one of those? I have a couple on ebay watch right now that end late Tuesday night. If you want to hold the Price to see if I can get her one to go with the Staal YG rookie for it, I can try that! LMK!!

Opened 2 more boxes,

Young Guns
Matt Niskanen #216
Lauri Tukonen #224
Marc Staal #234
Torrey Mitchell #242

UD Game Jersey Chris Higgins solid white

Award Winner Martin Brodeur

Hometown Hero Marty Turco

LMK Tom

Back