So who's buying Classics

ReinholdMessner1

Bench Warmer
I kinda look at Classics as the first of the real football products each year since it's not rushed out right after the draft.... last year's set was a bit disappointing, maybe because everyone was so focused on the rookie class. Anyone busting it this year?

It goes live tommorrow I believe. It's also the first set to have players in their actual pro uniforms from the rookie premiere. I'm thinking it's going to be a big hit.

I picked up 2 boxes from Blowout. I'm not expecting much so it's hard to be disapointed by the break. I will do a live break here on the boards when I get them in. As most of you know I dont have a scanner, but if I hit a big one I can take a pic w/digital camera and email it to someone who can host it for me.Wish me luck. Steve

It goes live tommorrow I believe. It's also the first set to have players in their actual pro uniforms from the rookie premiere. I'm thinking it's going to be a big hit.

Some of the non-rookie premiere guys are shown in pro uniforms as well. I'm hoping that Darby is in a Bucs uni so the crazy Alabama fans will stop bidding on his cards as much;)

Back