Basketball Some dreams do come true; Nuggets unvail new alternate jerseys

camaropat

Bench Warmer
First off Id like to say, if you arent a Nuggets fan this story may not be that big of news to you, or the jerseys may be the most hideous things you have ever seen. Now, as a lifelong Nuggets fan I have been saying ever since they started doing the throwbacks that the Nuggets needed to do the old '80s-early 90's skyline jerseys. These have to be one of the most awful looking jerseys ever dawned by a professional sports team (the Oregon Ducks neon Green and Yellow takes the overall cake though, lol) but any true Nuggets fan will tell you that the second you see those jerseys you have to fall in love with them, they are so hideous they are beautiful (for those who arent sure heres a pic of the old jerseys):

Dikembe_Mutombo.jpg

Now about 30 minutes ago the Nuggets debuted their new alternate jerseys, I gotta say, it almost brought a tear to my eye, again soooo ugly its beautiful:

NuggetsSkyline.jpg

This nuggets fan couldnt be happier if we still had Afflalo and got Iggy (well, maybe then, lol), but short of that and a Lawson extention this is the best thing that could have happened imo. I will be rocking a Faried butt ugly skyline jersey very soon, I can promise you that, lol.

Back