some mid range cards f/t

i can use any really looking to mov some base inserts ect of players u collect will go in you favor lmk if your intrested thanks

tribebuckeyefan- last time i checked it booked 40.00 thanks chris[/QUOTE said:
I've got these Miles GU for the Iguodala:

02-03 Ovation authentics uniform (BV $12)
02-03 Flair jersey heights (BV ($15)
02-03 Authentix GOTW dual w/Abdur-Rahim (BV $15)

blbosch- that would work ill get back to u k

bdb3232- thanks for ur ofer but i dont collect inserts or base cards thanks tho

tribebuckeyefan- i only need the flair jh miles. you have any star autos or game used lmk

thanks
chris

blbosch- i also like the kobe finest auto and the kobe bowmans best auto

tribebuckeyefan- i already have that salim but i might be able to use another one but lmk if u have any other auts around the 30-40 bv range

thanks
chris

kobemcgrady124 said:
blbosch- i also like the kobe finest auto and the kobe bowmans best auto

tribebuckeyefan- i already have that salim but i might be able to use another one but lmk if u have any other auts around the 30-40 bv range

thanks
chris

Chris, niether of those RC's are auto's. The Finest is available and has a BV of $40. The Bowmans Best is gone. Did I see that the BV of the Wade is $60 (I think you stated though you wanted $80) Do you have a scan of the Wade? ? So essentially I'd be giving up 2X book. Would you mind if I chose something else small to go along with Wade? LMK either way. Thanks.

pantherfan- like the dawkins auto, shaq championship gu, carmello gu, thomas championship gu, ewing dual gu, tmac gu, shaq winning materials gu, can u get me the bv on them please lmk

thanks
chris

Back