Some nice cards for trade-lots of pics (Josh Smith, Dwight Howard, DWill, J.R Smith)

eyesman

Bench Warmer
Have some of these cards up for trade. Let me know what you like. Will check buckets. Not really sure what I'm looking for. Pretty much whatever catches my eye. I'm mostly interested in rookie year autos.

DSC06945.jpg

DSC06954.jpg

41a7_12.jpg

DSC04669.jpg

DSC04663.jpg

DSC04680.jpg

Dwightspx.jpg

DSC04681.jpg

DSC04683.jpg

IggyUltimate.jpg

IggyTrilogySOS.jpg

IggySweetShot.jpg

DevinSPxtb.jpg

devinspalimiteds.jpg

a0c6_1.jpg

devinfinestbluexfrandrc.jpg

devinsweetshot.jpg

devinpavelspdual.jpg

jrgreen.jpg

jrautojers.jpg

jrspincsigns.jpg

spxjrs.jpg

DSC04677.jpg

DSC04676.jpg

DSC04675.jpg

BigAlspx.jpg

DWillBowmanChrRef2.jpg

DeronSPGURE1.jpg

DeronBGS.jpg

williamsheaddual.jpg

OK, let's see what you've got!!!

Eyesman - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Orlando Magic and Carolina Crazy06- Sorry, didn't see anything I needed.

Ground Support- let me know what Josh Smith rookie year autos are available. Would like to do a one for one trade if possible. Thanks.

Ground Support said:
let me know what ones you like.

The ones I like include the Finest Black, blue xfractor, and HHP auto/patch. The finest black, though there is a discrepancy in BV, I remember that card when you bought it, and it is about the same price I bought my throwback (around $40). The blue xfractor, if jersey numbered, would be worth much more than my throwback. I don't know much about the HHP. The only thing I know about them is that I don't have one. :D

The rest of his rookie year auto stuff I think we both have, except for other exquisite stuff you have that is way beyond the price of the throwback. Also, I doubt you would have doubles of the cards above, so it is kind of a moot point anyway.

I'm sure at some point we can work something out. :)

tierre brown- You have some ridiculously SICK cards!!! Just nothing that I really need right now.

Hey guys, I guess I could also sell some of these by paypal. Some are easier to get than others. The ones I have doubles of are much easier to get. Please make an offer if you are interested. Thanks.

Back