Someone call the PAC-10 and Ten 10

Do beleive I have heard Pete carrol several times say that he would like a playoff but they have to make do with what they have. What a stupid thread.
Does Pete get to make decisions for the entire PAC-10? Last time I checked, he didn't. I never said that USC didn't want a playoff, but the PAC-10 as a whole (and the Big Ten too), have stated they do not want one. Now both conferences have a 1 loss team is going to get shut out of the championship game. :dance:

This is not a stupid thread, it just has stupid people trying to read and comprehend it. :roll:

Does Pete get to make decisions for the entire PAC-10? Last time I checked, he didn't. I never said that USC didn't want a playoff, but the PAC-10 as a whole (and the Big Ten too), have stated they do not want one. Now both conferences have a 1 loss team is going to get shut out of the championship game. :dance:

This is not a stupid thread, it just has stupid people trying to read and comprehend it. :roll:

Says the guy who wrote TEN 10 in the title

Glad to see you made yourself look like a fool and then have nothing else to add. :roflmao: I for one realized my mistake and corrected it, but I don't expect you to be able to read and comprehend that. :salut:

I thought about giving a long response here but then I realized you are only lashing out at other peoples intelligence because of your own insecurities. I imagine it is hard on you living at your parents house not being able to make friends and having to depend on your keyboard to give you some sort of power over others. I am sure it will be alright though and maybe when your 40and your parents finally kick you out of their house you will be forced to learn how to interact with other in a civilized manner.

I thought about giving a long response here but then I realized you are only lashing out at other peoples intelligence because of your own insecurities. I imagine it is hard on you living at your parents house not being able to make friends and having to depend on your keyboard to give you some sort of power over others. I am sure it will be alright though and maybe when your 40and your parents finally kick you out of their house you will be forced to learn how to interact with other in a civilized manner.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

This isn't even worth a response.

You want a response, fine...

uncalled for.

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure how this is a worthless thread......also not sure why vets got so angry. I see the point of this thread. Not difficult to understand.
Playoff = good

coaches want playoff = good

conference big dogs want money, not playoff = bad

me being the best thread-recapper ever = good

not sure how this is a worthless thread......also not sure why vets got so angry. I see the point of this thread. Not difficult to understand.
Playoff = good

coaches want playoff = good

conference big dogs want money, not playoff = bad

me being the best thread-recapper ever = good

Some of the thread was fixed by the mod :)

I do totally agree with a playoff in College football!!!

Back