Basketball SP Authentic drying up?

ozballer23

Bench Warmer
Anyone searched ebay for a Derrick Rose or OJ Mayo SPA RC patch auto of late? There are hardly any if any at all listed, found just one Mayo!

Is this an indication of how scarse these really are and how much they might increase in price?

I swear I was searching the other day and saw at least 5 Rose Auto patches. I know dealers still won't budge on the box price though. LOL

ozballer23 said:
Anyone searched ebay for a Derrick Rose or OJ Mayo SPA RC patch auto of late? There are hardly any if any at all listed, found just one Mayo!

Is this an indication of how scarse these really are and how much they might increase in price?

+++++++ Boxes and Cases dried up fast too. I dont see ATL, Blowout or DA with any boxes or cases

decp85 said:
+++++++ Boxes and Cases dried up fast too. I dont see ATL, Blowout or DA with any boxes or cases

Noticed that also.

Finally a Mayo has been listed and a Rose, both with average patches though.

The good Rose patches are tucked away in collections. Took me a good 4 months to track down a patch I liked

I'm happy i picked myself up a nice Rose, just waiting on an incoming Mayo now. Must be heaps of set collectors and player pc collectors out there.

No surprises about the Rose's though. I find them more attractive than the exquisites this year.

Despite of all the hype of a new product when it comes out, that is the best time to pick up PC cards.... I learned that the hard way. Soooooooo many George Hill Exquisite RCs up at the start with sick patches, now all the crappy 1-2 color patches are left :(

Aliguy said:
Despite of all the hype of a new product when it comes out, that is the best time to pick up PC cards.... I learned that the hard way. Soooooooo many George Hill Exquisite RCs up at the start with sick patches, now all the crappy 1-2 color patches are left :(

There's still quite a few Hill's in exquisite listed with nice patches if that's what you're talking about, but his SPA's and hotprospects have disapeared vitrually.

bjtheman1 said:
Now you guys are making me think about picking up some boxes :mad: :D

lol pick them up and pull a sweet mayo or rose! maybe we should do a case share!

on another note, anyone seen a beasley from that set yet?

Back