Status
Not open for further replies.

orangedolphin

Bench Warmer
Raleigh NC State Fairgrounds
Saturday Jan 12 9-4, Sunday Jan 13 10-4
$5 Daily Adults, Age 15 & Under Free
Weekend Pass $7

I am a HUGE Dan Marino Fan. My dad got me turned onto dan marino and the dolphins at a early age. I was little and while my mom would complain about all the teal and orange around the house me and my dad would just love it! He has several things signed by him and I hope one day he will pass that on to his little girl. :)

I am a HUGE Dan Marino Fan. My dad got me turned onto dan marino and the dolphins at a early age. I was little and while my mom would complain about all the teal and orange around the house me and my dad would just love it! He has several things signed by him and I hope one day he will pass that on to his little girl. :)

Thats awesome. I to have been a Dolphins and Marino fan all my life. I have about 40 autographs thus far. Good to talk to fellow Fins Fans.

Yeah I guess if you grow up in a house with only two colors on its walls you either grow up to love it or hate it. And I grew up to love the dolphins. But when it comes to college teams I am a hardcore Tennessee Vols team all the way!! Go Big Orange!! lol

They all pretty good but the gators are my rival team. I got a Tennessee shirt that says I eat gators for breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back