Baseball Starting My First Ever TTM Autograph Set

greenbeans

Bench Warmer
Ok, so I just bought the 2006 Bowman Heritage Prospect Set fron Cincinnaddict, and i'm going to try and complete the entire 100 card set through the mail and get each one autographed! I have already gotten Longoria TTM. I am sure I am going to need some help on this endeavor, especially with Alex Gordon, who never sent back. If anyone is in KC and can possibly get Gordon (Even at a show ill pay $$$ for it no problem) let me know. Otherwise, i'll post how i am doing and when cards come back to me.

If anyone knows where I can find Minor League Information, like start dates for leagues and such, plmk.

greenbeans,
Good Luck on the endeavor. I have just started the TTM autos as well, if you want help with the task just ask and I will do what I can with building a TTM of that set..

"BAM"

So I sent out my first batch for opening day in Minor League Baseball yesterday, we'll see what happens

Clayton Kershaw
Ross Ohlendorf
and a couple of others

Oh, and I forgot to mention, that makes it two down and 98 more to go. It seems like a daunting task, but ill be happy if I get 60-70% back TTM and have to find other methods to get the other 30

Back