STEELERS FANS!!!! some gu's FT

DavidShep

Bench Warmer
so over the weekend i got a package in the mail with these in them.. just wondering if anyone wanted to add them to their collection... Im looking for packers cards in return and im always willing to look at buckets... MOST of the time i will send first unless you have a bad rep. or are new with less than 50 post. Will also intertain cash offers.

SS852724.jpg

SS852723.jpg

looking for packers... only interested in tradeing the Big Ben if you have a numbered gu or a non numbered auto of packers.. i will also look threw buckets if you do not have packers cards...

sorry butprobably not... i do get paid on thursday but i may just look threw your bucket agian for something diff... i will let you know when i figure out what going on around here...

honestly i have no idea... i dont think its in the books yet... i know one on ebay went for $10... what else would you want? could lot up some things for you... LMK check my bucket...

Photobucket.com/DavidShep

interested in these:
BROHM/NELSON- 08 THREADS- RC COLLECTION- DUAL JERSEY # 430/500
BRIAN BROHM- 08 SPX- ROOKIE TRIPLE JERSEY/PATCH/AUTO # 16/99 SP very interested in this
08 UD Draft Edition- Matt Flynn- Rookie/Auto(like but not needed)

LMK if we could work something out for these....

i have this posted on topps and a guy may be offering me something of more value... but it all depends on who gives me the comformation first that they WILL trade...

Back