Summer Slam anyone?

Seanboy24

The Hibby Hibby Shakes
The big summer event is in Indy this year so I've got tickets..it'll be my first live wrestling event ever so I'm pretty pumped, especially to see my two favorite wrestlers (Batista and Undertaker) in all-out super awesome matches!

anyone else going or plan on watching?

I'm in the club level, my cousin has my ticket so I'm not sure what row it is...I'll just Batista Bomb anyone who blocks my view with a sign, I'm allowed to do that at a wrestling match right??

ha ha idk, those signs are awful though! one funny thing is its amazing how small the ring is in real life, and they have like 3 inches of padding on there wrestling boots lol

oriolesfan said:
i think im the only person in the world who likes him
ha i remember when he was a 'super hero in training"(put together the first leter of those words) lol and couldnt win a match to save his life lol

Oh yeah huh lol and I wish I could see it but I dont have atellite and only have basic cable so I cant wait to see the results

Umaga wasn't the "Super Hero In Training". That was Rosie from "3 Minute Warning",the tag team that used to do Bischoff's bidding when someone was giving him a hard time.

bblair_2002 said:
Umaga wasn't the "Super Hero In Training". That was Rosie from "3 Minute Warning",the tag team that used to do Bischoff's bidding when someone was giving him a hard time.
umaga is rosie, they just changed his name

Back