SURVEY... need help

RyU

Bench Warmer
hi everyone. i've been on the freaks for a while but this is the first time someone questioned my credibility and my cards...

just need to know if there was a short print(SP) among the bird variations from 06-07 Topps #33 besides the parallel versions... please lmk if any of these 33 cards was a common and which one is the SP...

im puting this in the public so i could correct myself if i was indeed wrong because as far as i know, all the 33 variations are commons and only the parallels are SP...

any help will be appreciated.. thank you and more power to the Freaks

as far as I know the 33 versions are all sps i dont believe one is any easier to get than the rest...its a tough set to put together you get what maybe 4 a box? if you are lucky maybe 5 or 6 you would have to open a case to even have a shot at the set IF you didnt get any doubles...which OF COURSE you will get

BUT to JUST answer your question, NO I dont believe any ONE of the 33 was tougher to find than the rest

as far as your credibility, putting this in public showing that you may be RIGHT or WRONG and not being afraid of the fall out should HELP your cred in my opinion, people that are shady tend to NOT do things like that

Heres my opinion. I pulled 16 of the same Bird.These were in a different place in the packs. I also pulled one of the 16 birds and a different Bird out of same pack. I told a trader I did not need the base . He knew what card I was talking about.

ac-n-mike said:
as far as I know the 33 versions are all sps i dont believe one is any easier to get than the rest...its a tough set to put together you get what maybe 4 a box? if you are lucky maybe 5 or 6 you would have to open a case to even have a shot at the set IF you didnt get any doubles...which OF COURSE you will get

BUT to JUST answer your question, NO I dont believe any ONE of the 33 was tougher to find than the rest

as far as your credibility, putting this in public showing that you may be RIGHT or WRONG and not being afraid of the fall out should HELP your cred in my opinion, people that are shady tend to NOT do things like that

thank you very much... any more opinions will be appreciated

Back