Nets Fan
Carmelo Anthony- 15
J.R. Smith- 10
Nate Robinson- 10
Mardy Collins- 6
Jared Jeffries- 4
Nene- 1
Jerome James- 1

I think that's pretty fair... maybe too many for collins and jeffries, but Stern is sending a message.

Now nate doesnt play until January 10th :( I'll live though.

Not to mention Knicks and Nuggets were fined 500k . Jerome James and Nene also got a game . Pretty fair , we dont need fighting in NBA ...only NHL .

carmelo didnt get enough IMO. He is an image in this league. The league sells this guy, and he throws a closed fisted punch at someones head.

That deserves 20 games, but maybe his apology got him 5 games less.

He committed a hard foul just like anyone else in this league. He didn't CAUSE anything - if that was the case the league would be having fights like this every night.

panthers4ever said:
mardy should have gotten 15 with melo. he deserved the worst because he caused the WHOLE thing

Agree with Tribe here, a hard foul like that deserves at most 2 games. He deserved 2 games, I agree with the top three, I think melo should have gotten a few more, like 20. Smith and Nate got about what was right, smith through a punch, nate did as he went down also. Jefferies... not sure why they gave him 4 games, I mean 4 games for going after someone? If that is just, Melo should have got 30 games out.

On a side note, I expect to see Isiah gone by the end of the season.

Collins did deserve more. It wasnt just a hard foul, he knocked JR Smith of his feet while in mid air. Hee could have delivered a hard foul and still helped the guy from landing like he did.

Looks alright. I thought itd be 5-10 for JR, but with Nate getting more than JR, maybe around 12, but the games are about right.

Jefferies should get 4, just think if he didnt trip LOL

TribeBuckeyeFan said:
He committed a hard foul just like anyone else in this league. He didn't CAUSE anything - if that was the case the league would be having fights like this every night.

He chocked him how is that a hard fall. I think JR has too much control. If that were me when I played high school ball there would have been no staredown I would have got up and hit him without a blink of an eye

Carmelo Anthony- 15
J.R. Smith- 10

rightfully deserved.Also wheres jr smith collector and kromeace when you need a discussion about this.im sure they would back panthers up.

Back