Commish has no balls

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
:snooty:

reduced Roethlisburger suspension from 6 to 4 games :naughty:

Roger needs a set, make an example of a guy for once

Only because he is a big draw and plays for a popular team.

It is easy to make an example out of troublemakers from WVU that play for the Bengals/Titans. Fuck Roger.

4 might be too much. The guy wasn't charged with anything!

and OJ Simpson wasnt involved with the deaths of Nicole and Ron

and Lindsay Lohan was only in jail because the judge wanted to make an example of her, not because she had 2 DUIs (one underage), illegal possession of cocaine in a detainment facility twice, a variety of other things, and she isnt addicted to cocaine/meth, it was a misdiagnosis for ADD

and politicians arent corrupt, they just spend MILLIONS of dollars for a job that pays AT MOST $400,000 per year

and government contracts arent awarded to insiders, but Halliburton got tons of contracts in Iraq to 'rebuild' when the VP had a major stake in the company...

and BP is going to pay for the loss in wages for everyone effected by the oil spill (and Halliburton had nothing to do with it, though they were one of the 3 major players in the well)

and you are at a 4 way stop, where Santa Claus is to your left, the Easter Bunny to your right, and butch lesbians who are femminists are across from you, you all stop at the same time, and you dont have the right of way...

Pacman had not been charged with anything when he got an 8 game suspension (maybe even longer, I don't remember)

A guy was shot and paralyzed. Pacman was involved. Both had been involved in all kinds of stuff, arrested over and over again, etc. Different than droppin a load down a chicks mouth.

A guy was shot and paralyzed. Pacman was involved. Both had been involved in all kinds of stuff, arrested over and over again, etc. Different than droppin a load down a chicks mouth.

Not making judgments on the severity of crimes. Just saying there is a precedent for suspending without a player being charged.

4 games is too much! he wasn't even convicted of anything.

You're only considered innocent until proven guilty when a unit of government is trying to take your freedom. It doesn't apply in every context, and it certainly doesn't apply in NFL discipline cases. I wish people would stop saying this. It's kind of like claiming freedom of speech on a message board.

Roger Goodell can treat him guilty if he wants, and he's done so many times in the past. This is no surprise and is really right in line with other similar suspensions.

You're only considered innocent until proven guilty when a unit of government is trying to take your freedom. It doesn't apply in every context, and it certainly doesn't apply in NFL discipline cases. I wish people would stop saying this. It's kind of like claiming freedom of speech on a message board.

Roger Goodell can treat him guilty if he wants, and he's done so many times in the past. This is no surprise and is really right in line with other similar suspensions.
thanks for breaking me off lawyer:lollol:

think the biggest reason it was 4 games without a conviction or charges is because it was the second time he'd been accused. true being accused of something isn't right but i think it was mostly because they were sexual offences and something about the stories lined up.

i think the commish is looking at bad press for the nfl not only the charges or accussations.

Back