The 2014 NFL Draft: 32 Picks, 32 Packs

WestCoastSkinsFan

Prospect
Transactions: 5
I've always enjoyed draft products, and I LOVE the draft. A few years ago, I started to combine the two by breaking a pack of 2014 draft product for every pick (hence the name).

This year, I was hoping to mix in some additional products, but no one seems to carry Leaf or SAGE around here. But I was able to wrangle up 20 packs of Press Pass hobby, and 12 packs of Upper Deck hobby.

I'll be shuffling these bad boys up and breaking them as the draft continues. I have my phone ready for any picture worthy moments as well.

hopefully you pull something decent...

someone should make a board game for drinking during the draft...need to play with a number that divides evenly into 32, and draw cards based on the pick, then if that pick is traded, or something along those lines, drink...

Clowney goes #1, as expected since the trade didn't happen. And with that, we begin...

Pack #1 (UD):

Morgan Breslin RC
David Fluellen RC

This is a really cool idea, Sam. I wish I would've thought of it. :LOL: Good luck with you packs! I'll be following as the draft rolls on.

Wow! A trade, and Sammy Watkins goes to the Bills.

Pack #4 (Press Pass):

Stephon Tuitt Gold RC

AND...

Rajion Neal auto #/99

A couple late round RB autos.

Bortles at #3? Wow! I think early is a huge understatement. I would've said #3 in the 2nd round was early! I guess that's why I'm just watching this thing on TV, though.

Mack makes perfect sense for a Raiders that needs help everywhere. Best player on the board.

Pack #5 (UD):

Keith Price RC
Keith Wenning RC
Bishop Sankey RC (94 version?)

Smart move by the Bucs. Throwing in the towel on Glennon wouldn't have made any sense!

Pack #7 (Press Pass):

Austin Seferian-Jenkins Gold RC

WOW! Didn't see Gilbert here with the Browns trading back up to 8. I thought for sure this was QB.

Pack #8 (UD):

Eric Ward RC
Tracy Moore RC

Ebron to the Lions is interesting. Give the Lions another big target across from Johnson.

Pack #10 (UD):

Aaron Donald RC
Alfred Blue RC
Ego Ferguson RC (Rare, 1:120 packs)

Back