The gem of your PC.

My all time favorite is easy...that's my 1981 Topps Montana RC. It was a birthday gift from my parents when I was a kid...it's got soft corners and is faded a bit, but I love it. Someday I'll pick up a PSA 9 example to go with it...but this example will always be #1 in my heart:

For those of you more into modern cards...here is my favorite modern card in my collection. I have been putting together a nice game used PC of Joey Harrington as he is one of my all time favorite players. I remember watching him play at Autzen Stadium when I was a kid and then following him through his less than successful NFL career. But, I will always remember him leading all those comebacks in the Pac-10.​
This is an 2005 Absolute TOTT Material Black Spectrum 1/1:​

How could I forget about this one? A bunch of members on another message board (spawn.com) secretly chipped in money, and bought, and surprised me with this gift. I remember watching this actual card on ebay, but when it hit $396. I just couldn't pull the trigger on it. Turns out I wouldn't have got it, as they were not gonna let it go to anyone else, lol!

Cool Stuff guys, strange seeing the joey Harrington, been awhile hearing his name, nice 1/1!
Made a trade with the Artist that did the Art work for the 11-12 ITG H&P, he needed all my base art work from the set, in exchange he sent me these, pretty cool I thought! Thanks Ted

Back