The Official Commit Thread

looks like Rueben Randle will be going to LSU. He announced he is attending LSU, but has not faxed in his letter yet.

So, basically this thread is about school kids getting taken on at University - if they are good at sport? Does that mean that if I had been in the US, as a 1987 first-7 starter in the Bedford Modern School water polo national championship winning team, you guys would be talking about me committing to Leicester University Med School? Damn, I missed out;)

Actually one of the guys in the year above me did go to UCLA and play with Matt Biondi!

So, basically this thread is about school kids getting taken on at University - if they are good at sport? Does that mean that if I had been in the US, as a 1987 first-7 starter in the Bedford Modern School water polo national championship winning team, you guys would be talking about me committing to Leicester University Med School? Damn, I missed out;)

Actually one of the guys in the year above me did go to UCLA and play with Matt Biondi!
ok who else went to google for shots of Paul in a speedo....

:lollol:

ok who else went to google for shots of Paul in a speedo....

:lollol:

I'll fish out a photo tomorrow of me egg-beating and out of the water to mid-thighs! And those speedos have long since disappeared! The rubbers I wore for an Italian firm to "test-drive" shredded when I played again a few years ago!

Arizona with only one surprise, ending up with 3 star JUCO DT Jonathan Hollins (who was projected to go to Tennessee).

Other than that, just a bunch of 3 and 4 star players to provide depth and secure a top 50 ranking.

Best names of note:
Adam Hall 4* Athlete (WR/DB) Tucson, AZ
Trevor Erno 4* Linebacker Lakewood, CA
Daniel Jenkins 4* Running Back Moreno Valley, CA

No suprises. Picked up Durrell Smith (Kendal Kelly's teamate). 12 guys is not bad when you only have 15 scholarships available. Our average star rating is very high and we finished number 17 per ESPN. Supposedly, we Boyd and McNeal talked to Bryce Brown and they are lobbying for him to be here, but I don't know. There is something about the kid's brother/manager/leach that makes me think he will take money.

I'll fish out a photo tomorrow of me egg-beating and out of the water to mid-thighs! And those speedos have long since disappeared! The rubbers I wore for an Italian firm to "test-drive" shredded when I played again a few years ago!

Does anyone else other than me need a translation :shifty:

Good day for RU, would've been great if we landed Justin Brown but I'm stoked about the defensive prospects we bought in and Tom Savage and De'Antwan Williams is the backfield of the future which will be just plain sick. I'll trade Isaac Holmes, Glaud, and Malcolm Bush for Justin Brown.

Back