The Ultimate Quest - Non stop Ultimate Collection!

Todays Ultimate add..

I've decided to add a couple cards every time I post some Ults in here.. there's a loooooong way to go until there's none lefte so :p

First up..

Jamal Lewis 07 Ultimate Materials /99 - This was a freebie from a good friend of mine Brian, aka bajmurray to some.. I call him Mr Murray :LOL:
07UltimateMaterialsJamalLewis.jpg

And an extra one..

Renaldo Balkman 06-07 Ultimate Autographed Rookies Patch /25
06-07AutographedRookiesPatchRenaldoBalkman.jpg

Both of these were donated to the Quest by Dave (PSquared on a different forum.. hope he joins :)

Todays Ultimate add..

First an announcement! The original set I started out collecting.. The one I can rarely find adds to.. I found one.. and won it on ebay! :cool: It's sweet.. real sweet.. and of course it'll be featured right here, and on The Ultimate Quest site :)

Chad Pennington/Jason Campbell/Trent Edwards/Carson Palmer/Matt Schaub/Aaron Rodgers
09 Ultimate Six Jerseys /25
09UltimateSixPennington-Campbell-Edwards-Palmer-Schaub-Rodgers.jpg

First an announcement! The original set I started out collecting.. The one I can rarely find adds to.. I found one.. and won it on ebay! :cool: It's sweet.. real sweet.. and of course it'll be featured right here, and on The Ultimate Quest site :)

Sweet! Congrats Mark! Can't wait to see it. :D

Next up..

Randall Cunningham/Troy Aikman/Jim Kelly/Donovan McNabb/Tony Romo/Trent Edwards
09 Ultimate Six Jerseys Generations /35
09UltimateSixCunningham-Aikman-Kelly-McNabb-Romo-Edwards.jpg

Sweet add! There are at least 2 of those guys who are decent. Of course they would put them in the middle.

Back