The Ultimate Quest - Non stop Ultimate Collection!

Todays Ultimate add..

A great goalie, with a really high BV on his Ultimate RC.. Thankfully I scooped it up at a third of what its at on ebay :)

Semyon Varlamov 08-09 Ultimate Rookies /299
08-09baseSemenVarlamov.jpg

Todays Ultimate add..

Russell/McNabb/Young/Campbell 08 Ultimate Foursome Patch /20

08Ultimatequadpatchmcnabb-russell-young-campbell.jpg

Funny how two have switched teams and two aren't playing :rolleyes:

How do they throw in that single color with those dual color, and stitch showing, patches? That's just silly. :LOL: Nice add though, nonetheless.

How do they throw in that single color with those dual color, and stitch showing, patches? That's just silly. :LOL: Nice add though, nonetheless.

Yeah, it's really dumb.. its like, sweet! Cool! Nice! ... Whaaa??! :scared:

Wow. That's all I can say.

Thanks :D I know the base arent all that wow, but I hope most of the rest is :)

If you havent already, please check out The Ultimate Quest site, either in the links at the top, or in my sig :) (yeah yeah, shameless plug, I know :flapper: )

Todays Ultimate add..

Adrian Peterson 08 Ultimate Signature Plays /5

AP08UltimateSigPlays.jpg

I wanna give a quick shout out to my friend Alex, for spotting this and my AP Ultimate Signature Jersey /5 .. he saw them on a site where Im not a member, and helped me get them.. thanks a bunch Alex.. theres even a vid of that mailday on my you tube channel :)

Well, if you ever need to move it, send it to Texas. :p

(y) that right there.. was post number 1000.. the first 1000 of many millions of posts to come on tcz :cool:

And what the heck Mike? Move it? It'll only move to Texas if we move to texas! :LOL:

You never know. One day you might decide you don't want all those Ultimate cards laying around. You know, when you have so many they take up their own room! :LOL:

Well.. Im hoping that they end up taking over my mancave some day :p

Back