The WORSE Box Break Idea Ever!

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
I saw this posted on another site... it's a shame that people are actually buying into this!

2014 Press Pass Five Star
Box Breakdown:

• 1 Book Card—All book cards contain autograph(s) and memorabilia (#’d to 15 or less)
  • 1 Autographed Memorabilia card (#’d to 50 or less)
  • 1 Autograph card (#’d to 10 or less) OR Auto’d Memorabilia card
  • 1 Memorabilia card -- 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 swatches (#’d to 25 or less)
  • 1 Base card (#d to 15 or less)
Each "buy in" is for ONE (1) of the cards. A randomizer will be used to decide who gets which card.

Cost per spot: $108.00

Ouch! that means someone is going to get a $30.00 dollar base card (#d to 15...)!!!

wow.....i mean..........wow. first of all, what's press pass five star. second, press pass of any kind is considered a second class product anyway. i hops no one was foolish enough to buy a spot.

wow.....i mean..........wow. first of all, what's press pass five star. second, press pass of any kind is considered a second class product anyway. i hops no one was foolish enough to buy a spot.

Press Pass is the only company making nascar cards, so who are they 2nd class to? LOL!! I'm not a fan of this company, as Randy will tell you. They ripped me off a mail in redemption card I paid over $30 for, and I haven't bought a thing from them since, and never will.

Randy, how would it work if they get an extra card in the booklet pack? They've been packing random extra cards with the booklets here, and there from Dale Sr cards, to Jack Nicklaus autos. Anyone who'd pay over a $100 dollars to join a group break that determines what you get by a randomizer that can be manipulated, or redone many times to suit certain individuals get the best hits, deserves to get a base card. Stupidity!

Agreed Troy... with Press Pass being the only NASCAR producer, how can they be second class?

If you are talking Football, then I agree whole-heartedly,but as far as NASCAR, there is nobody to compare them to.

...and the use of the randomizer, like you said, it can be manipulated so that your "best friend" gets the hit... UNLESS, as we did for last years 2013 TM site box breaks... you do the randomizer, then you video-tape the break. But I do not think that was an option in the group break that was offered at the other site.

well there you go. napcar? who collects or even wants napcar. well besides you guys i guess lol. I consider napcar and the NBA as second class sports. ranking them right behind golf, tennis, and soccer. so it goes to show....second class sport, second class card manufacturer. makes sense.

Back