This is for those who have actualy dealt with me

aoskwhite84

E-A-G-L-E-S go EAGLES
First off if you haven't traded, bought , or sold to me please do not post here. I just wanted to say bye. There are a lot of great people and traders on here. Some I have even talked to on the phone, you know who you are. I think I may take a break from online trading.......I have some open trades that will be completed before I completely exit the building and my points will be donated to the one guy on here whom I have talked to and is a great guy. As far as Holliday4MVP the fact your not banned is beyond me but I'm sure I'll never see my card back, O well I'll hold all comments I have on that since it make no difference anyway. But when all trades are completed I wish you all the best and it was good to trade with you guys/gals.

aoskwhite84 said:
as originally posted you have never dealt with me so no post needed thanks

Yeah but I just wanted to leave you with some inspirational words as you leave us. I hate to see anyone leave.

aoskwhite84 said:
as originally posted you have never dealt with me so no post needed thanks

ok again... stuff like this is NOT necessary... IF you want to leave the site.. we are sorry to lose you as we would any good member, but you cant tell people they cant say things in an open forum....

as far as why a member was not BANNED as you asked... the member was VERIFIED... they not only lost their VERIFIED tag...they were made MSF... which is actualy 2 "demerits" if you will... if we banned him, he would be unalbe to communicate through PM and you would NOT be able to contact him at all.....we like to keep trade dispute in PMs because unless it's acase of a "scammer" it is really just between the 2 parties and teh Trade Dispute MOD....I think things are getting a BIT blown out of proportion

I know the story of both you and that trader...and I believe we dealt with that...

....on online boards/forums a thick skin is needed as it is NOT possible to TYPE sarcasm or "humor" it's tough to express feelings without hearing ones voice or seeing ones face, people kid around and I think on most sites that is a given

again... no need for stuff like this guys.... ANY of you .... please...

RESEPCT staff and ALL MEMBERS please guys....

Thanks for everything you have done on the site even though you were not part of the staff....I wish there were more members on here like yourself....

I hope if/when you return you will continue to do those things

and again

we wish you luck in your future endeavors

ok as for acnimike go ahead and Im sure you will close this thread but he was not verified when that happened he already had to nuetral comments on the same thing as far as you MOD stevo he was just being a smart *** and I said to not post if I hadnt dealt with you simple as that not being mean just letting those who I have know so bye I tell ya for as old as you are you don't act it Im 25 ex military have never cheated any1 on this site or any others so you know what close it i donated all my points give aways to someone who I trust and your card is out in the mail tomarrow acnmike

Back