this is why, this is why, this is why im hot

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
:dance:

the start of a bidding war :shifty:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=350130670432&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=022

got it about a month ago for $14.38 DVLD less than 2 weeks after i sold 5 of them for $25 each, the ones i sold werent part of the project, but i needed to get some paypal figured what the hell...

its auction style so its 8.75% instead of the 12% i took on my $25 BINs...current fees on this listing will be under $5, so im at $17 profit at its current bid :shifty: which may buy me another one of these :rambo:

the only part of stepping up the price of cards in the project is i have less to move, but when i move it i make good % back...once i get all my crap paid (dude still hasnt paid for CJ) ill be able to shop around for some smaller auto lots, as i dont think too many more Jordan Palmers are going to surface after winning 8 so far in November :shock:

once dudes pay ill be back up over $60 in paypal :cheers: and have like 160 autos, with 30 being exquisie, which really isnt bad at $8 dlvd as a whole...still waiting for Jordan Palmer or Sproles to blow the doors off in a game then its CHA-CHA-CHING :dance:

also declined $50 on Ahmad Bradshaw Exquisite and $25 on Yamon Figurs Exquisite...which would pay for the lot that they came in and id already be +$10 on it with 3 autos, 2 base, 3 jersey, and a Peyton Manning patch, but im holding out for at least $75 on the AB

guy paid for the webster :cheers: also sold a Thomas Howard, cost $3.99, for $17.95 :cheers: i picked up a small auto lot on SCF for $15 last night and will get to start looking for little lots again...

dont worry, jacob, ernie, and stefan, ill let you know what im looking at so we dont jack each other up

guy paid for the webster :cheers: also sold a Thomas Howard, cost $3.99, for $17.95 :cheers: i picked up a small auto lot on SCF for $15 last night and will get to start looking for little lots again...

dont worry, jacob, ernie, and stefan, ill let you know what im looking at so we dont jack each other up

Nice flip on both cards. Just a heads up I'm after the lot with the Marshall Faulk triple jersey auto

Back